Since its inception in 2000, the Whitefish Community Foundation has supported local nonprofit organizations serving Whitefish with over $20 million in grant funding. The Community Foundation works with local philanthropists to simplify the giving process through the advised fund programs while providing optimal tax advantages. We make it easy for donors to connect with charitable organizations and help with causes they care about.
The Whitefish Community Foundation is dedicated to building sustainable funding for local nonprofits through the Permanent Endowment Fund Program. Working with the Whitefish Community Foundation, donors can take advantage of the Montana Charitable Endowment Tax Credit and benefit one or several local nonprofit endowment funds.
What is a Community Foundation?
Watch our video
Call us at (406) 863-1781 to learn more about how giving together creates impact!
News & Events
- Spotlight on a Nonprofit – Whitefish Legacy Partners
- Fair Pay Considerations for Nonprofits and Donors
- Samaritan House – Spotlight on a Nonprofit
- $1,486,546 Awarded to 40 Nonprofit Organizations
- The Great Fish award is presented to Project Whitefish Kids
- The Jean Howard Memorial Award was presented to Tamarack Grief Resource Center
- Whitefish Firefighters Association receives the Russ and Mary Jane Street Community Service Award
- Doris Schumm Community Spirit Award presented to the Whitefish Education Foundation