Since its inception in 2000, the Whitefish Community Foundation has supported local nonprofit organizations serving Whitefish with over $20 million in grant funding. The Community Foundation works with local philanthropists to simplify the giving process through the advised fund programs while providing optimal tax advantages. We make it easy for donors to connect with charitable organizations and help with causes they care about.
The Whitefish Community Foundation is dedicated to building sustainable funding for local nonprofits through the Permanent Endowment Fund Program. Working with the Whitefish Community Foundation, donors can take advantage of the Montana Charitable Endowment Tax Credit and benefit one or several local nonprofit endowment funds.
What is a Community Foundation?
Watch our video
Call us at (406) 863-1781 to learn more about how giving together creates impact!
News & Events
- Over $2M Awarded through the 2017 Great Fish Community Challenge
- Great Fish Challenge Awards Celebration 2017
- Jingle Competition 2017
- Great Fish Challenge Leaderboard
- Whitefish Community Foundation Receives Accreditation
- Great Fish Launch Party
- 2017 Community Grant Awards
- Farmers Market Community Booth