A limited number of Patron Ski Passes are sold each year. Proceeds from the sale of these passes benefit the work of the Whitefish Community Foundation, Flathead Valley Ski Education Foundation, and DREAM Adaptive Recreation. The rest is placed in the Whitefish Mountain Resort Donor Advised Fund and distributed to nonprofit programs that benefit our community.
Participants in the Patron Ski Pass Program receive the following benefits:
A fully transferable season ski pass (Type 2 Pass) for $2,800 (2020-21 ski season)
- Includes all the benefits of a regular season ski pass only transferable, including food discounts, summer fun passes, and summer chairlift rides.
- The transferable Patron Ski Pass is ideal to share with your family, friends, employees, business associates and more!
- A charitable deduction.
Two adult season ski passes (Type 1 Pass) for $3,800 (2020-21 ski season)
- Includes all the benefits of a season ski pass
- PLUS preferred Whitefish Mountain Resort parking in the Willow Lot near the Base Lodge
- A ski locker in the private Whitefish Community Foundation Patron Pass locker room at the Base Lodge
- A Summer Benefits Package
- A charitable deduction
Your Patron Ski Pass Profile is your gateway to the summer benefits package. Included in your benefits package: unlimited chairlift rides, two packs each with four rides on the Alpine Slide Ride, two Walk-in-the-trees*, two Zip Line passes* and two Aerial Adventure passes (*Blackout dates apply).
Call the Whitefish Community Foundation at 406-863-1781 to find out more about supporting a program that gives everything back to your community!
The Patron Ski Pass Program is a donation program and members of our Circle of Giving Program receive priority on the waiting list. Please call the Whitefish Community Foundation to see if there is an opening or to be placed on the waiting list: 406-863-1781.