The 2018 Great Fish Community Challenge will run July 26 through September 14, 2018.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Application opens to apply for participation in the 2018 Great Fish Community Challenge February 1. Applications are due by February 28 at 5 PM.
- The nonprofits selected to participate in the 2018 Challenge must attend the mandatory kick off meeting Thursday, June 28 at 8:30 AM at the Whitefish High School Cafeteria and Community Room.
- The 2018 Great Fish Challenge will launch on Thursday, July 26 from 5 to 7 PM with a community event at the WAVE.
- Join us on Saturday, September 8th for the Great Fish Community Challenge – Great Fish Color Run 2018! Run registration will open July 26.
- Give to your favorite charities through the Great Fish Community Challenge: Thursday, July 26, 2018 through 5:00 PM on Friday, September 14, 2018.
The 2017 Great Fish Community Challenge exceeded the Whitefish Community Foundation’s expectations and raised over $2 Million for 45 Local Nonprofits. We look forward to another year of great success!
Login to apply for participation in the 2018 Great Fish Community Challenge HERE
Check on how many points your nonprofit earned in the 2017 Challenge. 2017 Great Fish Points Chart