Nonprofit organizations that serve needs of the Whitefish community are eligible to submit a grant proposal for the Whitefish Community Foundation’s competitive grant process. The 2013 Grant applications were made available online on April 1. The applications will be due in our office no later than 3:00 PM on Friday, May 31. Grants will be awarded at a ceremony on November 7th, 2013.
The guidelines and the application form are located on the Whitefish Community Foundation Website on the Grant Programs Page.
Following are some helpful hints in preparing your application, however they do not replace the important information provided in the guidelines:
- Open the guidelines and read them carefully before beginning to fill in your application.
- Open the application and save it to your computer before you begin to fill out the application.
- Text boxes are restricted in size, please do not attempt to expand the text boxes or add attachments.
- Write your 1 page narrative.
- Gather the required attachments requested on the application and listed in the guidelines.
- It is good practice to review the guidelines at the end of the process to make sure you have not missed an important document. It is also a good idea to have someone else in your organization review your completed application before submitting it.
- Cover letters are not necessary.
- Prepare 9 stapled copies of your application and submit it to our office no later than 3 PM on Friday, May 31, 2013. (No binders, folders or paperclips, please)