The Community Grant Program has long been a major source of funding for over 70+ nonprofits each year. Due to the addition of the Great Fish Community Challenge to our grant programs, we are moving the annual Community Grant Program to a winter application and grant awards will be announced in the spring.
This move will require us to regroup and offer the program again in early 2017.
- File Form 941 for the 4th Quarter of 2015
- Deliver W-2s to all employees receiving pay during 2015
- File Form UI5 (Unemployment tax) for the 4th Quarter of 2015
- Deliver 1099 MISC to any independent contractors (Box 7) you paid more than $600 during 2015. You must also furnish a 1099 MISC to vendors for payments totaling more than $600 for rent (Box 1) or legal services (Box 14).
- File Form W-3 and Copy A of W-2s with the Social Security Administration.
- File Form 1096 and 1099 MISCs issued with the Internal Revenue Service.
- File Form MW3 Montana Annual Wage Withholding Tax Reconciliation with Copy 1 of Forms W-2 (and 1099 MISC only if any state tax was withheld-an unusual circumstance).
BY APRIL 15th:
- File annual corporate report with Montana Secretary of State. You can file online at www.sos.mt.gov; filing fee is $15.
- File Form 990 with the IRS for calendar year filers. If you use a fiscal year the due date is the 15th day of the 5th month following your year end. For example a Sept. 30 year end return would be due February 15th. If you need an extension, file Form 8868 for an additional 3 months to file. If your gross receipts are normally less than $50,000 you must still file, but you can file the 990-N postcard electronically HERE