The Whitefish Community Foundation will offer a nonprofit breakfast and workshop titled “Nonprofit Potpourri” on April 23, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The agenda will include:
- Bookkeeping 101 – Daria Perez, WCF Controller
- Whitefish Community Foundation Grants
- Introduction to Online Grant Application – Linda Engh-Grady
- Panel Discussion with Grant Committee Co-Chairs, Doug Reed and Ardy Whisler
- Introduction to Endowment Funds – Linda Engh-Grady
- Endowment Accounting – Tony Vanorny, JCCS CPA’s, PC, Kalispell
This workshop is designed for nonprofits who need help understanding nonprofit bookkeeping, nonprofits that plan to submit grant applications to the Whitefish Community Foundation and nonprofits that hold Endowment Funds or plan to start an Endowment Fund in the near future. The cost of the workshop is $30 per person.
We encourage Board Members, Executive Directors, Staff Members, Treasurers and Bookkeepers to attend this workshop so that you can fine tune your financial reporting and your grant proposals.