Over $10,000 has been awarded so far during the Great Fish Community Challenge through Incentive and Bonus Grants! More than $5,000 was awarded at the Great Fish Challenge celebration on Saturday, September 10. This year, the Challenge offered nonprofits more ways to get involved and raise money. The entire Challenge is built around giving back to support local nonprofits!
- Most money raised during the second period: Whitefish Legacy Partners
- Second place: CASA for Kids
- Most donors during the second period: Center for Restorative Youth Justice
- Second place: Flathead Youth Homes
- Best Booth Award of $500 at the Great Fish Celebration went to Stumptown Art Studio
- Second place went to North Valley Music School receiving $250.
- Over $1,000 in bonus money was added to donations made at the event to the participating charities.
- Runners participating in the competitive races in the Great Fish Color Run earned money for their nonprofits by coming in first or second overall.
Attendees at the Great Fish Challenge celebration participated in activities and games including Find the Fish where four lucky winners earned $50 for their charities. The first annual Tot Trot had 13 participants and the top trotters earned $25 for their selected charities.