13 Dec Help us Make Impact in 2017
No gift is too small …your gift today will help us do more in 2017! The Great Fish Community Challenge made major impact on the programs of our local nonprofits. Help us do more in 2017!
- Join the 2017 Circle of Giving with your gift of $5,000 or more. The Circle of Giving is formed of unique individuals with a common desire to do wonderful things to better our community. The Circle is the backbone of the Great Fish Challenge and donations support all the Foundation’s Grant programs.
- Gifts to the Whitefish Community Foundation Endowment Fund offer a source of sustainable funding for today and tomorrow.
- Donations can also be made to any one of the 20 endowment funds that benefit local nonprofits by clicking HERE.
- Your planned gift to an endowment fund can also qualify you for the Montana Endowment Tax Credit.
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock can help you avoid capital gains while providing important funds to community grant programs.
- Donor Advised Funds allow you to simplify your charitable giving all year long and provide immediate tax benefits.
- Legacy Funds allow you to plan how your bequest will be used in perpetuity.
Help us make a difference to the future of Whitefish.
Call the Whitefish Community Foundation to learn more.
The Whitefish Community Foundation Guide
If you are planning to make a gift to the Foundation, a contribution to your fund, or recommend grants from your donor advised fund before the end of the year, the Whitefish Community Foundation’s End-of-Year Giving Guide is a resource to help you make the most of the last few weeks of December.