We are excited to announce that the 2017 Great Fish Community Challenge will run July 20 through September 15, 2017.
Nonprofits interested in participating in the 2017 Great Fish Community Challenge must submit an application during the application period which opens April 3 and closes April 28 at 5 PM.
Start your 2017 Application: Access the Application Here
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- The Great Fish Community Challenge Application will be due on or before Friday, April 28th at 5:00 PM.
- 45 Nonprofits will be selected to participate in the 2017 Challenge and will be notified by June 1.
- Nonprofits selected to participate in the 2017 Challenge must attend the mandatory kick off meeting Tuesday, June 13 at 8:30 AM at the Whitefish High School Cafeteria and Community Room.
- The 2017 Great Fish Challenge will launch with a Whitefish Chamber of Commerce Gone Fishin’ on Thursday, July 20 from 5 to 8 PM in partnership with First Interstate Bank.
- Join us on Saturday, September 9th for the Great Fish Community Challenge – Great Fish 5K Color Run 2017! Run registration will open July 20.
- Give to your favorite charities through the Great Fish Community Challenge: Thursday, July 20, 2017 through 5:00 PM on Friday, September 15, 2017.
Thank you donors for making the second annual Great Fish Community Challenges a major success! The 2016 Great Fish Community Challenge exceeded the Whitefish Community Foundation’s expectations and raised over $1.4 Million for 40 Local Nonprofits. The Community Foundation’s match came in at 55%, matched on the first $15,000 raised by each participating charity.
2017 Great Fish Application (applications must be submitted through the online application)
Check on how many points your nonprofit earned in the 2016 Challenge. 2016-Great-Fish-Points-Chart